KAMLOOPS LABOUR DAY TRIAL AND THE SMOKE!
We have been getting some enquiries about whether our Labour Day trial will go ahead or be cancelled due to the weather conditions. We are hopeful that the province-wide fires continue to decrease in numbers and that with cooler weather on the way, air quality in Kamloops will improve. We are extending our entry deadline by a week (August 25th) to help those of you who are waiting to see what the weather conditions will be. If the smoke is no better by August 30th and we have to cancel the trial, a full refund will be given. We are confident, however, that things will improve enough to have our fun Labour Day trial, so if you are thinking of entering, please do. We’d love to see you all!